Technical Support & Resolution Manager - Commerce Cloud
- Austin, TX
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more substantial. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the alluringly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Learn more about a day in the life at Adobe. http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Accountable for driving Quality and Resolution Management across the Customer Engineering & Support organization through a team of Leads and Resolution Managers. Team Leads are responsible for ticket queue supervision, guiding Engineers on ticket handling best practices, and finding opportunities for process or quality improvement. This is a newly established and highly multifaceted team which will develop and establish an enterprise-class quality program and will help push customer experience to new heights! Resolution Managers are responsible for account-level escalations management, serving as a short-term single point of contact for management-selected customers, ensuring consistent communications and driving to resolution.
What you'll do
- Building and managing a Process & Quality Team with the following responsibilities:
- Growing the quality of customer engagements by reviewing support tickets, Engineer coaching and mentoring, customer survey response reviews, driving 3rd party vendor ticket quality, and analyzing partner effectiveness
- Overseeing the flow of tickets through different levels of support to ensure proper speed of response and resolution
- Developing and administrating consistent scheduling system to optimize and ensure coverage
- Providing real-time guidance and recommendations to Engineers requesting assistance, or through proactive tracking
- Capturing Engineer feedback for system-wide improvements and articulating them to leadership and operations and program teams
- Requesting and scheduling training to improve Engineer knowledge and/or soft skills
- Helping augment team manager activities around interviewing, new hire onboarding, and issues management
- Driving process compliance across Engineer population, modifying existing processes where required, and analyzing ticket flow for efficiency gains
- Managing and growing a team of Resolution Managers with the following responsibilities:
- Influence positive customer outcomes by coordinating and program managing resolution pathways via a cross functional team
- Create detailed Communication Plans, testable Exit Criteria and complex Project Plans to achieve them
- Rapidly mobilize the relevant teams across the Adobe enterprise
- Actively communicate to internal stakeholders on resolution progress and outcomes
- As part of the resolution Retrospective Review process, discover the root cause analysis and help the organization apply these learnings to avoid having other customers experience a critical situation in the future
- This position offers the opportunity to develop and improve Adobe's customer experience in a customer centric field role
- Restore customer confidence in Adobe
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of people management experience in a fast-paced, enterprise level, mission critical software and cloud support environment
- 5+ years developing, growing, and managing a business or division with regular performance and development updates to senior leadership
- Act as a role model to others; sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skill; ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet bold deadlines
- A proven commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Global and remote team management
- Strong analytics & business acumen a must
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions or Adobe Commerce solutions a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top