Technical Lead, Adobe Spark & Creative Cloud Education
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe is looking for a versatile, hardworking full-stack web developer to be part of an exciting initiative. You'll be on a team whose mission is to bring the power of Adobe's creative tools to a new generation of young creators.
You'll work with some of the best designers and engineers to integrate 3rd party content solutions, extend current Adobe ecosystems to education, and integrate Creative Cloud applications with existing Learning Management System, starting with Adobe Spark.
If you are a results-oriented, technical leader with a real passion for using modern web technologies across the stack to implement everything from platform architecture to front-end UX, then we want to hear from you!
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. As part of the Creative Cloud for Education team, you'll be building something that enables millions of teachers and students to unleash their creativity and you'll have fun doing it.
- Partner with product management on sprint & roadmap planning
- Engage with customers to identify problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
- Collaborate across a wide range of roles and experience levels in a global setup.
- Architect and implement new service integrations, components & app functionality
- Work as part of a fast paced scrum team.
- Develop, test and deploy your own code.
- Follow standard methodologies for testing, profiling, releasing, and optimizing high quality software
What you need to succeed
- Proven computer science fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead
- Experience with large and complex code bases, utilizing API design techniques to help keep code clean and maintainable
- Expertise in Node JS, WebPack, Git/GitHub (or similar tools)
- Knowledgeable of the Agile and Lean development process
- Entrepreneurial spirit and focus on delivering value into customers hands
- Focus on data-driven decision making and learning by experimentation.
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear different hats.
- Proven expertise with multiple JS frameworks (React, JQuery, Backbone, Angular, etc.)
- BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top