Technical Account Manager - Magento Commerce
- Sydney, Australia
We are hiring a Technical Account Manager for our team!
- Lead cloud engagements for migrating client environments to the Magento Cloud
- Present cloud solution proposals to client
- Continuously provide consultation on Cloud tools, optimizations, and solutions
- Define the operational processes to deliver consistent value to merchants and partners
- Help define the DevOps processes for deploying and maintaining solutions within the Magento Cloud environment
- Evaluate the analytics from the cloud environment to make recommendations for improvements and optimization
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Experience as a Lead/Architect for multiple Cloud projects
- 3+ years of relevant IT Experience (DevOps, Cloud Solutions architect, developer, etc.)
- Client facing or consulting experience
- Experience with different Cloud Services
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience (preferred)
Other Requirements Include:
- Positive attitude towards customer service at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of a consultative solution selling methodology
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
- Ability to create high-quality Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Assessment deliverables
- Works well in a team with sales and other technical associates, assuming a leadership role when appropriate
- Ability to manage workload in the midst of shifting priorities and challenging deadlines
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top