Technical Account Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
TAM job description
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides delivery management of support issues, and pro-active services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts. The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Adobe products. The value the TAM brings to Adobe is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
This position requires a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and proven customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will be the single point-of-contact for the customer's technical issues/questions. He/she will then coordinate with the Account Management, support, consulting, TechOps and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure the issues are resolved, in a timely manner, to meet the customer's project time-lines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to be able to deliver pro-active and preventative services, at regular intervals, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and manage changes.
The position is based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Fluent English and Dutch is a requirement.
The position would require travel to customer sites, with 10-15% on-site work.
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative deliverables and best practices
- Pro-active notifications of upcoming releases and possible impact
- Managing and guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Onsite and production support
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Managing technical escalations
- Customer status calls and reporting
- Regular service reviews
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/support/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch a must, another EU language would be beneficial
- Solid presentation skills, and experience organising and managing high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to troubleshoot complex enterprise issues (Java, web-server, network, OS, DB/SQL)
Required knowledge and skills:
- Nice-to-have: Apache Sling, JCR, CQ/AEM, Adobe Analytics or other Marketing Cloud solutions
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.
Similar roles or positions in the industry:
Technical Account Manager, Sr. Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, Support Specialist, Field Support Engineer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top