Technical Account Manager
We are hiring a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for our team!
The TAM provides delivery management of support issues, and pro-active services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts. The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Adobe products. The value for Adobe is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
We are looking for a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and validated customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will deliver pro-active services, advice and mentorship, and be the customer's technical advocate within Adobe. This role will then coordinate with the Account Management, support, consulting, Tech-Ops and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure technical queries are addressed, in a timely manner, to meet project time-lines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and lead through changes.
The position would require travel to customer sites mainly in the UK, with 15-20% on-site work.
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative services
- Pro-active notifications of upcoming releases and possible impact
- Leading and guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Onsite and production support
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Handling technical escalations
- Customer status calls and reporting
- Regular service reviews
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/support/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another EU language would be beneficial
- Validated presentation skills, and experience organising and running high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to analyse complex enterprise issues (Java, web-server, network, OS, DB/SQL)
Required knowledge and skills:
- Nice-to-have: Apache Sling, JCR, CQ/AEM, CRM, Adobe Analytics or other Marketing Cloud solutions
- Relevant skills: enterprise software (Windows Server, Linux, Unix, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Oracle, SQL, Java)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.
Similar roles or positions in the industry:
Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager, Sr. Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, Support Specialist, Field Support Engineer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top