Strategic Development - Enterprise Solutions
- San Jose, CA
Adobe's Document Cloud powers digital document workflows for the world's leading enterprises. These business workflows are essential to the enterprise's digital transformation (both customer experience and employee experience) programs, resulting in increased revenue, reduced costs & risk, and adherence to compliance.
We are bringing our market leading digital document capabilities to knowledge workers within the enterprise ecosystems they currently work in. In this role, you will work with light house customers and strategic ecosystem partners to, bringing technical solutions to life.
What you'll do:
- Gravitate naturally towards problem solving with prior experience architecting enterprise solutions
- Conversant with demonstrating an API centric/platform based approach towards building an enterprise reference architecture
- Be able to execute technical workshops (Discovery + Enablement) with customers and partners, to develop the art of the possible using Document Cloud platform and Adobe Sign
- An understanding of what it takes for solution components to become core components of a reference architecture and in many cases, build the reference architecture
- Be Hands on and able to build demos, solution templates, architecture building blocks
- Urgency towards developing and supporting customer opportunities in collaboration with partners and extended set of stakeholders
What you need to succeed:
- Prior experience as a hands-on enterprise solution architect is helpful
- Integration experience with key enterprise applications (CRM, HRIS, CLM/CPQ) and/or core business applications
- Hands-on experience implementing Java based APIs
- Understanding of e-signature and digital document workflows
- Digital Certificates (PKI)
- Integration capability with applications
- Awareness and working knowledge of Document Cloud and Adobe Sign
- Must be ambitious, be able to spot opportunities, make business cases, understand partner solution economics, drive virtual teams and engage with senior customer and Adobe partners
- Product Management attitude, with the goal of recommending improvements to what the product should grow into
- Analytical business skills to determine value in new business opportunities and present technical solutions to complex business problems
- Excellent communications (written + oral communications), analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% if necessary
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously crafted content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top