Strategic Business Development Manager, Document Cloud
Adobe's Document Cloud powers end-to-end digital document processes for the world's leading enterprises. These business workflows are critical to the enterprise's digital transformation programs, resulting in increased revenue, reduced costs & risk, and adherence to compliance.
As a Strategic Business Development manager for Document Cloud, you will be responsible for Document Cloud and Adobe Sign's Enterprise Strategic Development and Partnership efforts. This role identifies, cultivates and manages strategic customer wins in Fortune 1000 accounts and best-in-class partnerships to drive revenue for Document Cloud and Adobe Sign.
What you'll do:
- Develop Lighthouse Customers
- Identify, build and nurture lighthouse customer references and case studies with leading enterprise brands who leverage Document Cloud and Adobe sign
- Synthesize customers' business processes, identify opportunities for process improvement and automation, map Document Cloud and Adobe capabilities and drive best practices around digital document process management and digital signatures
- Help accelerate deal closures and scale pipeline by working closely with field teams and strategic partners
- Collaborate and build relationships with the Adobe field, GTM, product and business teams
- Influence Industry Solutions
- Be an industry specialist, who will identify vertical specific process transformation opportunities, and partner with an extended cross functional team at Adobe to transform these into repeatable, scalable solutions
- Represent Document Cloud and articulate our value to digital transformation at Industry events
- Serve as a liaison for product and engineering teams, driving industry specific requirements
- Drive Strategic Partnerships
- Engage & establish relationships with heads of digital practices from the SIs & Digital Consultancies focused around process/digital transformation
- Lead the creation of joint industry solutions and drive pipeline for document cloud and Adobe Sign with partners
- Own and run strategic partnership projects and engage with executive stakeholders from Adobe & the partner
What you need to succeed:
- Deep expertise and a rolodex of executive contacts in one or more of the following Industry verticals: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences, with the ability to engage with stakeholders around core business challenges
- Prior consulting and digital transformation is preferable
- Must be entrepreneurial, be able to spot opportunities, make business cases, understand partner solution economics, drive virtual teams and engage with senior customer and Adobe stakeholders
- Analytical business skills to determine value in new business opportunities and present solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communications (written + oral communications), analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Ability to travel up to 40% if necessary
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leadersthroughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top