Strategic Account Manager
- Paris, France
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are currently recruiting for a Strategic Account Executive as part of the Digital Marketing Cloud sales team to be based in Paris. The role blends the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling on specific Accounts, as well as driving new business in existing client. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Marketing, Consulting and presales specialists supporting your vertical to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
What you'll do
- Be in charge of developing business on mixed portfolio of accounts (AFM, PSA…) by selling Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign, AAM, AEP, AEM Commerce and all the DX Enterprise Solutions.
- Develop a sales plan to reach sales quota and executes for current customers
- Builds and maintains a monthly product forecast
- Follows best practices in sales processes/procedures
- Assists with the development of new sales tools and presentations
- Reviews market to determine customer needs and reports back changing market conditions to management
- Presents special programs to partners
- Develops and maintains senior-level relationships within targeted accounts
What you need to succeed
- At least 6/7 years of experience as a Global Account Manager selling Enterprise Software, ideally; Digital Marketing Software, WEM, CMS, ECM or CRM.
- Experience achieving a sales quota of at least $1M
- Customer oriented profile
- Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO's & CTO's)
- Strategic understanding of Multichannel and Digital Marketing
- Complex selling capabilities
- Creativity, Integrity, Phenomenal teammate
- IT backend knowledge (CMS, WCM, SOA..)
- Outstanding organizational, presentation, and communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top