Strategic Account Executive
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Our Digital Experience suite of products is market leading in the Enterprise Digital Marketing space, and we have had terrific success globally with major brands. Our growth targets are bold, and we need successful software sales professionals who have the skills, experience and track record to work with major accounts and drive enterprise wide growth with our strategic accounts.
What you'll do
- Close in excess of $1m+ software revenues in first 12 months from 1-3 accounts that are in the Adobe Strategic Accounts programme
- Make an impact and build a rewarding career with our Digital Experience sales team
- Generating revenue for Adobe from defined strategic accounts that you will own the relationship with
- Handling and developing new business contacts for Adobe within the strategic account base
- Responsible for selling across the Adobe Digital Experience platform
- Running sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Leading a virtual team across sales, solution consulting, customer success, consulting, partners, business development, digital strategy and others - these relationships are vital for success
- Submitting accurate forecast to Adobe Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Preparing sales plans in association with Adobe Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
What you need to succeed
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Digital Marketing or similar preferable.
- Significant experience in enterprise level software sales into complex key or strategic accounts
- Ideally experience gained from within a SaaS environment
- Carried a personal annual target in excess of $1M USD and can show evidence of having exceeded it on a regular basis
- Shown success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with validated ability to build win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Able to maintain a high level of efficiency and work optimally in a fast-paced, reciprocal and team-oriented environment
- Ambitious and focused
- Creativity, Integrity, Phenomenal teammate
- Outstanding organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written including fluent English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top