Staff Software Development Engineer in Test
Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Bizible, a Marketo company, is looking for a talented and passionate Staff Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Engineering organization. In this role, you will have ownership of the QA and test functions and be the founding member of these teams.
As the Staff Software Development Engineer in Test at Bizible, you'll ensure the delivery of a high-quality software across the Bizible platform. You'll be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across multiple products while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects. You will ensure that every Bizible release will delight our customers. You will focus on data integrity ensuring that our customers the insights we provide our customers are always accurate and unquestioned. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building extraordinary software products and improving engineering efficiency.
- Execute manual and write automated tests, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across the Bizible platform.
- Manage QA coverage of multiple web projects.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all meaningful issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different teams (Engineering/PM/Design) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with the team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for releases.
- Assess the status of releases and help make sure that releases go out on time with a high quality level.
- Take ownership of the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- A passion for data and a desire to ensure its integrity and accuracy
- At least 3 years Quality Assurance experience in testing web or mobile applications
- Ability to construct test cases and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology.
- Experience writing production code
- Communication skills, including development of presentations
- Strong time management skills and a strong bias towards action via self-direction.
- Experience working with software developers in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Experience building test suites on Windows
- Experience building automated testing in C# and NET
Bizible is a fast growing company that's pioneering the marketing attribution space with a product that enables B2B marketing teams to align with sales and make decisions based on revenue, which our customers love. Benefits include:
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- No formal limit on paid vacation
- 401K, free lunches, and transportation stipend
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, flexible work environment with 4.9/5 Glassdoor rating
- Work in GeekWire's #1 "coolest startup spaces in Pioneer Square"
- Named one of the best companies to work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine
Back to top