Sr.Manager, Technical Support
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking to hire for our team! This position will have the responsibility for the delivery of support services of Adobe's largest and most strategic enterprise customers.
Leading a team of Customer Support specialists, this position has responsibility to ensure each team member is effectively trained and equipped to provide best-in-class customer support to SMB/Enterprise customers. This includes building a team culture of service excellence, technical credibility and efficient problem resolution to address customer concerns.
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage the customer support team to build and promote a culture of service excellence.
- Work with Support leaders to benchmark, identify, implement and measure support as well as business related metrics.
- Manage your team's performance to ensure all KPIs and Service Level Agreements are met.
- People management including hiring, goal setting, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure effective workforce planning, skills and resources to enable support of expected Customer needs and call volumes.
- Where necessary, lead and engage cross-functional teams, domestically and/or globally to share and engage technical expertise and experience to support the timely delivery of business and customer needs.
- Build strong technical expertise and capability within the team.
- Develop and deliver key initiatives to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans initiatives and direction.
- Lead the engagement of all partners necessary to ensure the timely management, communication and address of Customer concerns, escalations and issues.
- Participate in departmental projects and deployments of new products and services pre and post launch. Act as liaison between technical support teams, cross-functional departments.
- Act as the customer's advocate in working with internal/external teams worldwide on supportability of product and the customer's experience of using Adobe products.
What is needed for success
- Experience leading a 24/7 or regional support team with exposure to enterprise segments in customer care or logistics.
- Deep knowledge of services operations including benchmark measures for success.
- Ability to lead by influence and work optimally in highly matrixed organizations.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically, and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting.
- Strong knowledge and experience with industry best practices, multi-channel contact center tools (CRM, CTI, Knowledge Management) and processes.
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams passionate about continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to develop and mentor a customer service organization that can empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Experience in a customer environment is preferred.
- Language proficiency (Japanese: Native Level, English: Native Level).
- A strong leader without ego who can inspire, motivate and bridge challenges.
- Effective communicator able to deliver the leadership's vision with fidelity.
- Ability translate leadership's vision into actionable and relevant activities and initiatives.
- Ability to identify and develop talent.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top