Sr. User Researcher
- Greater Noida, India
Are you passionate about user-centered design? Do you love solving complex problems? Adobe Design's Research & Strategy team is seeking a Senior Experience Researcher to provide leadership to product design and development teams in mapping user goals onto the product development process and strategic business explorations! We are looking for a strong researcher who has worked throughout the product life cycle and can steer the product research from early explorations through to shipping product to join our team! What you'll be working on This role requires both the talent to uncover key user insights and the social skills to turn those insights into actionable, significant ideas for the product. You would engage with all areas of the product team to clearly understand and influence the business goals, product architecture and design.
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven knowledge and experience with a wide variety of qualitative and/or quantitative user research activities. Deep understanding about when to apply each
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research life cycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research)
- Proven ability to go beyond the data to develop core insights about user behavior and understanding. Talent to transform these insights into actionable product and design outcomes
- Proven ability to be a strong partner across all disciplines of design, product management, engineering, data science, market research, planning
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solver: comfortable in addressing unknowns in user and product experience
- 7+ years hands-on experience in research, design strategy, data science, product development, consulting, etc. in an applied setting
- Familiarity with Adobe's creative tools (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing applications
- Master's Degree or PhD. in cognitive or social psychology, human computer interaction, anthropology, data science, or related discipline
How to apply: To be considered for this role, please submit a resume. If selected for an interview, you will need to present a summary of past research work.
About Adobe Design: Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top