Sr. Technical Program Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe
We are looking for someone to join the Service Life Cycle and Product Operations team to help manage our data systems and processes that drive Adobe's work. This role is perfect for an individual who has hands on experience working with complex data sets, understands how to build effective dashboards that provide business insights, and enjoys working with diverse functional teams. The role offers plenty of exposure to multi-functional organizations and visibility to senior management.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement data collection systems.
- Develop and implement dashboards that turns data into information and insights for different sets of users starting with Ops Staff.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set to locate new process improvement opportunities.
- Work with different multi-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities for automation that will streamline workflows.
- Support reporting requirements via automated tools in support of analytical insights & decisions.
- Partner with systems teams to assist with upstream data management, integrity and governance.
- Influence and lead others to get the job done.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of systems experience, preferably with large, high-tech companies.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to gather, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong hands on experience in developing complex dashboards, reports and logical models in Power BI or Tableau.
- Strong understanding of relational databases with hands on experience in SQL programming.
- Adept at presenting findings to stakeholders: ability to translate complex information into concise and high-quality business requirements.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top