Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Fonts team is changing the way people find, get, and use fonts. Our innovative organization is looking for talented and highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer to help deliver our next-generation typographic experiences in Creative Cloud applications.
What you will do:
- You will be joining a dynamic agile software development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions.
- You will design & develop new highly-available infrastructure to meet the needs of our ever growing product.
- Collaborate with the architects, product manager and the design teams to work on most optimized and delightful user experience.
- Design, implement, and maintain integrating monitoring and alerting tools, using existing tools and logging. Monitoring is happening at all levels in the application stack.
- Build user experiences to improve and optimize our content creators' workflows
- You will work closely with customer success team and follow-up on customer issues.
What you'll need to succed :
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Atleast five years of software development and engineering, including software design, coding, testing, debugging, and deployment experience.
- Have experience designing beautiful APIs.
- Experience using Ruby for backend development is a plus.
- You know how to scale services and debug problems, and know what traits to optimize for.
- Complete end-to-end understanding of bringing a service from design through development and into deployment, including server configuration management.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful API services with JSON, XML.
- Experience with technologies like Docker, FaaS (Lambda), Redshift, etc.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Experience using deployment automation/configuration management (Chef a plus).
- Experience deploying to virtualized environments, especially Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with agile software development processes including software builds and source code control
- Familiarity in API and Data security standards is a plus.