Sr Software Engineer - C++
Adobe is looking for a Sr Software Engineer to join our creative imaging services team, building out the imaging services platform and creating innovative new features for the Creative Imaging products ecosystem. In this role, you will focus on building solutions using core Photoshop and Lightroom technologies. This will help ultimately build web applications and cloud services for creative professionals. You will join a team dedicated to expanding the cloud offerings behind some of Adobe's most successful and innovative creative products. You will contribute to a high performing engineering team to design, implement, test and build key solutions for these services.
- 7+ years of core software development experience
- Very Strong coding, debugging, development skills in C/C++.
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Demonstrated excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills across layered systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working directly with product management teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with building RESTful Services/APIs (Node.js or similar framework) with cloud technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON.
- Image processing with Photoshop/Lightroom is a strong plus.
- Exposure to Lean Development and Agile development.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top