Sr. Software Engineer – Adobe Experience Platform – Content Services
Content Services, part of Adobe Cloud Platform, has a mission is to be the central content repository exposing an API consumed by all of Adobe's application technologies and third-party developers. We build and operate cloud scale, globally distributed services running in both Azure and AWS. Within the broader organization, we specialize in provisioning, discovery, directory and asset APIs.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to help build the initial content API surface and back-end foundation platform. You have broad exposure to hypermedia and event driven interfaces as well as request/response APIs. You will bring knowledge of machine learning ,event driven architectures and a DevOps mindset to further our agenda. A strong history of collaborating across multiple organizations and knowledge of Adobe products is desired.
We need a software developer who has a proven ability to create robust and high availability cloud scale platforms. You should have a good understanding of and practical experience with multi-user, multi-tenant hosted solution development as well as system operations and production automation.
What you'll do:
- Pursue engineering problems by creating solutions that demonstrate existing technologies and utilize your technical prowess to design and implement solutions where none exist.
- Translate high level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables.
- Design, build, improve and maintain a high performance and highly scalable services
- Define, interpret and implement a hypermedia-based API and associated event definitions.
- Plan, develop, monitor needed infrastructure in collaboration with Cloud Operations
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
What you will need to be successful:
- 5-7 years of experience developing high performance cloud services
- B.S. Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (M.S. degree is a plus)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and extensive strong Java programming skills.
- Extensive experience using cloud services like Azure and/or AWS.
- Ambitious problem-solver: a self starter with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top