Sr. Software Engineer
The Adobe Experience Cloud solutions provide thousands of enterprises with deep insight into their customers, along with creation and management of content, assets, and personalized campaigns. Adobe Analytics tracks over 30 billion customer interactions a day and provides real time, interactive insights into those data.
We are a core set of Senior Software Engineers with a strong background in distributed computing running across thousands of nodes and processing billions of events per day. We have a wide range of experience and we're looking to further improve that skillset by bringing on a new team member to help fortify our "code-fu".
We need a capable and amiable senior engineer that loves learning new technology and using it to deliver value. We are looking for someone passionate about life, liberty, and the pursuit of docker. A "code reader" with deep understanding and proven performance.
Expected responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining large-scale applications. Seriously. We'll interview for this.
- Work with queuing systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, EventHub, etc.).
- Developing/operating large, distributed, highly available services in a production environment.
- Deploying applications onto cloud computing ecosystems like Microsoft Azure (experience with other cloud vendors is also transferrable).
- Building and deploying containerized applications using technologies like Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes.
- Ability to work well with introverts, extroverts, and bombastic personalities. To our manager's chagrin, you'll see this in the interview as well.
What you'll have
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of software creation process and best practices.
- Mastery of a JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.).
- Affinity for big-data and real-time processing technologies.
- Real passion for learning, developing, and getting things to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fearlessness and curiosity when staring into the abyss of a repo you've never seen, but you now have to debug, update, validate, and deploy. Before Thursday.
- A clear focus on a career, not a job.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top