Sr QE Engineer - Acrobat Web
- San Jose, CA
Adobe Document Cloud is revolutionizing the way the world works with documents. It's a very exciting place to be. The Document Cloud (DC) combines a collection of online services integrated with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign. Our subscription base is growing rapidly and we are continually rolling out new features and services. We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy and we value engineers with technical competence, creativity, flexibility, strong customer focus and an eagerness for learning and collaboration. By helping our customers create, handle and share documents, we improve Adobe's ability to empower creative people, business professionals and marketing specialists to be successful. This is an opportunity to create a system that ultimately benefits millions of Adobe customers every day.
We are looking for a hardworking Sr. QE engineer to join the DC Web team. The team is a dynamic Agile software development team focus on producing scalable and high quality enterprise solutions. As a DC Web QE engineer, you will enjoy in working on both front-end and back-end solutions.
- Work reciprocally as a senior QE engineer with product, UX design and development teams to identify and capture test cases and establish quality goals and metrics.
- Work with engineering managers to ensure that DC Web consistently meets established quality standards.
- Execute acceptance tests against release candidate software, in accordance with the test plan.
- File detailed issue reports for failing tests; work on automated test cases to verify fixes.
- Periodically review specifications and test plans, identifying gaps in coverage and supplementing with new test cases.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Look for ways to continually improve testing and automation.
- Review each other's work and hold team members accountable for high code quality standards.
- Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
What is needed to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree required with equivalent work experience.
- Broad experience in software testing (Planning and Execution).
- Real passion for new tools and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with web performance testing is a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and the bug lifecycle.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top