Sr. Program Manager
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
Adobe is seeking a Technical Program Manager to partner with Cloud Tech leaders and program managers. The Cloud Platform & Technology team is at the center of Adobe's product and innovation strategy and has a mission to create a world-class Adobe Cloud Platform, that drives the end-to-end customer journey and drives disruptive innovation. The focus of this role is to drive delivery against commitments for the Cloud Tech portfolio by providing visibility into execution and risk, increasing predictability of delivery and to drive processes to scale for our future. We are looking for someone with passion, energy, and drive that can bring creative ideas, strategic thinking, and a strong appetite for execution.
The role requires an individual with experience in managing diverse services in a Cloud ecosystem, a solid understanding of the cloud development cycle, and a proven track record of delivering results. The ideal candidate will be able to coach teams as well as drive key operational processes in a fast-paced agile environment. This includes having a strong ability to collaborate across all functions of the company and communicate with peers, outside teams and executive staff.
What you'll do:
- Design and refine a set of standardized and repeatable portfolio management processes to tackle complex and cross-company initiatives and drive execution.
- Utilize Jira and Jira portfolio to meet the different demands from the various organizations to improve productivity.
- Monitor health and performance for Cloud Technology platform Initiatives.
- Identify patterns, flag risks early and provide solutions to improve delivery.
- Drive portfolio delivery meetings with senior leaders.
- Identify gaps, dependencies, and bottlenecks in the product development pipeline by participating in project milestone reviews and providing solutions to improve the organization's effectiveness.
- Provide project updates to the office of the CEO and CTO on a regular basis.
- Play the role of an advisor to the community of program managers in the company and advocate new, existing and best practices.
What you need to succeed:
- 10 years' experience in technical program management within cloud, SaaS and/or related industries
- Bring a combined history of product portfolio management, development or engineering experience
- Written & verbal communication skills which will be successful communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to influence and align efforts of disparate groups to achieve a common goal.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
Get to know the team
The Cloud Technology group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top