Sr Product Mgr - Conversational AI and Automation Platform
- San Jose, CA
Adobe's Customer Experience team is on a mission to delight millions of customers by advocating for improved experiences and supporting customers when they need help! Through our online resources, communities, and 1:1 care, our team engages with a broad global customer base, from individual consumers to Fortune 100 enterprises. As our business grows, we need to seek out ways to more efficiently help all of our customers!
We are seeking an innovative product manager to help drive strategy and deliver an automation platform focusing on conversational interfaces: chatbots, voicebots, and virtual assistants. A successful candidate will have a strong passion for customer experiences and experience in crafting product platform strategies.
We are looking for a leader who is analytical, loves technology, works very efficiently across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications.
You will interact with Experience Designers, Product Managers, Support Delivery Managers, Program Managers, IT partners, subject matter experts and operations specialists who all work together to support agents globally who in turn provide support to millions of Adobe's customers.
- Develop product roadmap for conversational bot platform. Work with internal partners to understand automation use cases and translate that into requirements for the conversational bot platform.
- Understand the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape and have a vision on how to demonstrate in-house and licensed technology to accelerate time to market and efficiently deploy conversational bots.
- Execute on the product roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to partners
- Partner with Engineering and Information Technology (IT) teams to coordinate the development, implementation, and roll-out of new platform capabilities.
- Work closely to onboard internal users onto the automation platform and enable users to develop and deploy conversational bots.
- Develop metrics, systems, and processes to measure the efficiency of the experiences we're delivering, and be able to find opportunities for further
- Minimum 10 years of overall product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience owning a directly relevant product or one related to machine learning or natural language processing (NLP) applied to consumer web, cloud/IoT or mobile domains.
- Deep expertise in two or more areas: conversational interfaces, NLP, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, enterprise search/question answering, speech-to-text, data analytics.
- Proven knowledge of chatbot/IVR landscape and hands-on experience utilizing API frameworks like Lex, Cortana, API.ai, wit.ai, or equivalents.
- Expertise in some of the key AI/Chatbot platforms, such as DialogFlow/Api.ai, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Azure Cognitive Services, Amazon Lex, IBM Watson, Wit.ai.
- Experience deploying chatbots on common messaging and chat services such as Facebook Messenger.
- Proven understanding of NLP (natural language understanding, sentiment analysis, NLG, personality insight...), and you have demonstrated several existing services and libraries (integration, configuration, training, continuous learning).
- Proficient to voiced based processing (text to speech, speech to text) and delivered several voice apps built on top of the Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top