Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Document Cloud
- San Jose, CA
The Document Cloud Senior Product Marketing Manager will support the definition and strategy of the online and mobile products and services for Adobe's Document Cloud. You will demonstrate your deep services and customer knowledge to lead product marketing strategy while collaborating with product management to help define product requirements. You will plan and execute product launches coordinating across internal teams to bring new and existing products to market. As a member of the broader team, you will also collaborate with the GTM team to translate strategy into pipeline by guiding campaigns and tactics.
- Responsible for product marketing strategy that will help guide PM and go-to-market strategy
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they buy and their use cases
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with core product marketing, product management and marketing campaign teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target personas.
- Understand and document target customer journeys, including their use cases, how they begin to research solutions, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make
- Collaborate with global marketing and campaign teams to translate strategy into execution tactics
- Support product releases and lead the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan
- 5+ years of direct experience in a product marketing or product management, where you worked cross-functionally
- Proven understanding of services as a product and e-commerce solutions
- Marketing experience and working knowledge of SEO, social, email marketing, and PR
- Ability to build a strategy and drive the creation of a roadmap of projects based on analysis of data, segmentation research and competitive analysis
- Highly organized and able to respond to continuous requests from cross-functional and remote team
- Ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines
- Ambitious, self-starter with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong project and time management skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top