Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Adobe Stock for SMBs
As a recent product team, our plans are not set in stone, and there's always something new to try. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves and get stuff done position that's perfect for a rockstar Senior Product Marketing Manager who wants to run the go-to-market of a business segment.
Our team sets the customer strategy, the product marketing requirements, and is accountable for the performance of the Adobe Stock business, a subscription-based model, across all commercial routes to market and across all the segments.
As a Senior Manager of product marketing for the Adobe Stock team, you will lead a small team and be responsible for our SMB business and funnel, focused on acquisition through conversion of Adobe Creative Cloud and Stock subscribers. This position reports to the Marketing Director of Adobe Stock. As part of your core mission, you will manage:
- Develop and execute on long term strategy for the Adobe Stock for SMBs, in collaboration with other functional leads
- Develop messaging, positioning and briefs for the creation of highly effective content and marketing programs
- Represent the voice of the customer to corporate marketing and product teams to ensure a consistent, relevant customer experience.
- Provide customer and business insights (focus group, qualitative and quantitative customer insights, online behavioral…) to product teams in order to influence and refine short and long-term product strategies
- Develop sales enablement materials and marketing collaterals for our sales teams and resellers
- Act as a change agent, guiding teams forward in a rapidly evolving environment
- Drive the go-to-market requirements and plans and work closely with corporate marketing, services marketing, sales and product management to execute
- Drive cross-functional efforts to execute on actions that drive customer acquisition and retention success, measuring outcomes and course-correcting when necessary
- Lead Management: Develop and drive marketing funnel strategies that help qualify, score and convert leads to sales forces and channels
- Collaborate with Finance teams to understand and forecast every component that makes up our quarterly and annual new/renewal revenue success
- Use data-driven business models to optimize acquisition and retention funnels across all direct and indirect routes to market
- Obsess over all try and buy customer experience journeys, identify opportunities for improvement and drive cross-functional teams to deliver
What you need to succeed
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience from a technology SaaS/E-commerce company, combined with an experience in field marketing and/or sales enablement
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence
- Strong grasp of visual trends in marketing, advertising, and publishing.
- Experience working cross-functionality with international and diverse teams: PR, Creative Services, Engagement Marketing, Search, Product Management and Engineering. Able to operate end-to-end through all routes to market, from ecommerce to field sales
- Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. We're passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and we understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If you're looking to build your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top