Sr. Product Manager, Payments
Based at the Adobe Headquarters in San Jose, CA, Senior Product Manager, Payments will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering Adobe's next generation commerce platform and Payments. Commerce is a key area of growth as Adobe continues to grow and retain its customer base. This person will be responsible for defining key opportunities and working alongside engineering and UX teams to help deliver world class user experiences across the end to end commerce funnel.
What you'll do
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry wide best practices to identify commerce platform capabilities and user experiences that will deliver value to Adobe's consumer and business customers
- Create business cases outlining projected impact for each initiative to be prioritized on the roadmap
- Write detailed product requirements and end to end use cases to be used by engineering & design teams
- Work side by side with Engineering & UX designers to create industry leading, frictionless customer experiences across the end to end commerce funnel
- Collaborate with w/ engineering, sales, product, customer support, legal, and design teams to ensure alignment on roadmap and prioritization.
- Provide initiative rollout status & monitor impact of each initiative launched
- Use Adobe's own technology where possible & identify opportunities to work w/ 3rd parties across the commerce stack
- Ensure optimal performance across all commerce experiences & systems
What you need to succeed
- At least 6+ years of experience building commerce experiences and working with commerce technologies across desktop, mobile and in-product
- Experience working with Payment Processors/Acquirers on launching/optimizing payment methods globally
- Experience collaborating with cross functional groups worldwide across a large enterprise w/a track record of successful deliveries and launches
- Experience making informed, data driven decisions using web analytics + offline data
- Expertise in using web analytics & A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the capability to present to upper management
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- BS required, MBA a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top