Sr. Product Manager, Creative Cloud for SMB
- San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Creative Cloud is transforming the way creative teams collaborate with one another and their partners to produce content and experiences that drive business impact.
As a Product Manager for our SMB business segment, you will support the product strategy to help small and medium businesses around the world build and realize new and existing value from their Creative Cloud applications and services. You will collaborate closely with a team of product marketers & platform teams to develop a metrics driven approach to prioritize the product roadmap. You have a passion for solving complex business challenges, the ability to thrive in highly cross-functional organizations and a consistent track record of identifying and delivering on large-scale opportunities.
The ideal candidate has experience building and executing product strategies to drive adoption, penetration and usage of B2B SaaS products across small and medium businesses. This position is based in San Francisco, California.
- Collaborate across functional and organizational boundaries to deliver on strategic and operational product initiatives.
- Define product requirements and use cases based on input from customers, the field, and surveying the market/competitive landscape.
- Build appreciation with the SMB market through market research, insights, and customer relationships.
- Identify significant risks and unknowns, define, and drive resolution plans.
- Work with marketing teams to develop targeted messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Launch and own pilot programs for new products and services, ensuring their success in market.
- Obsess over solving the most meaningful problems of our customers including all relevant SMB personas from (but not limited to) administrators to creatives to partners.
- Review and prioritize qualitative and quantitative inputs, and transform into product requirements.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Self-starter with proven ability to optimally kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience with online commerce experiences and conversion funnels.
- Skilled at the art of influencing without explicit authority.
- Excellent written and communication skills - equally able to talk to engineers, senior executives, and customers.
- Extremely well-organized with project information, practiced at exacting quality standards, and phenomenal attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to help teams define clear deliverables and execute effectively.
- Able to easily flow across high level strategy to day-to-day implementation.
- Results-driven, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Hands-on experience with one or more Adobe Creative Cloud product.
- Experience launching and optimizing strategic product initiatives for a B2B SaaS product.
- MBA or BA/BS with minimum of 3-5 years product management or equivalent experience.
- Located in San Francisco, California.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top