Sr. Product Manager - Adobe.com
Senior Product Manager - Adobe.com
Senior Product Manager - Adobe.com
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. You will be a leader on the product management team that focuses on making Adobe.com a world class experience for all site visitors and ensure that the site is meeting its revenue and retention goals. Working in close partnership team members across Adobe.com, design, and engineering, you will drive the future direction and strategy for Creative Cloud on Adobe.com, connecting customers to Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom, and all the apps and services they rely to fuel their creativity.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our Design, Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers.
You will own the development of a feature or product vision roadmaps that meet or exceed important metric targets. You will work with hardworking cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, optimize the site relentlessly, and ensure that the projects accomplish their business goals.
What you'll do:
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry standard methodologies to find opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Sales, Product, Legal, and Customer Support to rapidly conceptualize, prototype, market validate, and launch new product ideas and innovations.
- Develop 6 - 12-month roadmap with the ability to focus on and prioritize key themes.
- Define measurable goals and important metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Create business cases to be prioritized on the roadmap and collaborate with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to build business cases, requirements/services, and determine the best technical implementation method and schedule. Making thoughtful trade-offs to balance quality, customer value, and schedule.
- Identify customer needs and use information to define user personas, user stories, use cases, and product requirements for product features.
- Discover, validate and transform requirements into feature specifications, epics and user stories including acceptance criteria for the engineering team.
- Design and conduct product discovery and optimization experiments using quantitative (A/B tests) and qualitative techniques.
- Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery
- Drive planning and vision refinement sessions with business, design and engineering teams. Gain support for your product vision through influence and collaboration with peers, partners and businesspartnerss.
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- Dedicatedly identify, prioritize and drive resolution for project issues
- Assess and report on the results of initiatives against key performance indicator targets
- Thorough understanding of business and product strategy to present and influence decision-making of concepts, business rationale and key findings to partners and Sr. Director level.
- Engage with regional sales and product marketing around Go-To-Market plans
What you need to succeed:
- MBA (preferred) or BA/BS with minimum of 5 years product management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in or solid understanding of managing complete (end to end) life cycles.
- Solid understanding of the business impact of product to drive revenue and increase customer retention & satisfaction.
- Well versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to manage issue resolution and mitigate risk on the product roadmap.
- Highly analytical; relentless focus on using data to drive decisions, create and achieve measurable key results for the site.
- Experience in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs and user stories.
- Experience working with complex problem spaces and an ability to handle open-ended design projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and with partners.
- Excellent written and communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, senior executives, and customers.
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations.
- Demonstrated excellence in the areas of multi-variate testing, fast iteration testing, and incorporating insights from testing to product innovation.
- Familiarity with experience design, including real examples of customer validation techniques, including user research, usability testing, and journey mapping.
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Ability to easily cross between high-level strategy to day-to-day implementation
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top