Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Stock eCommerce
- San Francisco, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world by giving people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is creating the world's most comprehensive platform for buying and selling stock assets. As an Adobe Stock Product Manager you will help drive the planning and implementation of eCommerce features for individual customers on our web platform. Collaborating closely with Marketing, Content, Design, Engineering, and other Product Managers, you will analyze data, conduct user interviews and evaluate market trends to define feature requirements and site optimizations. This position requires customer focus, data emersion, analytical thinking, and strategic discipline.
What you'll do
- Work in partnership with other Product Managers, Engineering, Business Development, and Design to translate business needs into product requirements and integrate those into product/service development plans.
- Work with our Marketing and Analytics teams to understand and optimize our website commerce flows.
- Work closely with Engineering to prioritize the delivery of product requirements based upon market conditions and engineering efficiencies.
- Work with developers/engineering to ensure that client/service APIs are consistent across our products and web service offerings.
- Assist on key customer and partner opportunities including sales calls, presentation development, and messaging and value proposition refinement.
- Work cross-functionally with Legal, Marketing, IT and Customer Care to ensure that all necessary programs are in place to drive successful execution of the product line strategy.
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of consecutive and recent Product Management experience
- Bachelor's on strategy, finance or marketing, plus MBA or equivalent job experience
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and the ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Aptitude for analyzing trends, understanding customer needs and translating these into strategies for feature development.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering team to solve technical challenges.
- Ability to plan, organize, negotiate, and establish priorities to achieve results; ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or scrum methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (or deep technical experience) is plus
- Experience with Adobe's Digital Marketing tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics) or similar, interactive design experience, or developing computer software is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top