Sr. Named Account Manager - M&E
Experience Cloud Marketing Business Unit of Adobe is looking for a historically successful, strategically thinking, execution focused, and dedicated Sr. Strategic Account Director. The role is responsible for the end-to-end management of the Experience Cloud Business Unit's growth, value realization, and ongoing relationship with the top M&E clients in the world.. This role will focus on the complete Experience Cloud set of solution and services and how this customer optimizes their usage of Adobe solutions. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit.
- Grow revenue across the Experience Cloud within the territory. Build strong, lasting relationships with the client as well as Adobe's internal solution business units by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Merge the needs of the client with the Adobe offering.
- Clearly identify and articulate the business issues that impact revenue for each customer.
- Convert customer business issues into sales opportunities.
- Maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction
- Become the strategic advisor for the C-suite of each customer.
- Work with various BU's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
- Minimum 10+ years' proven record of account management/account executive experience, preferably within a Strategic Accounts role. Prior experience partnering with a global enterprise software partner required.
- Proven track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions, preferably in the Digital Marketing, Advertising technology, or Media and Entertainment space.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated presentation and computer skills,
- Excellent "board room level" communication and presentations skills with an excellent customer service approach.
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Ability to travel often.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top