Sr. Named Account Manager - Hi-tech/Auto
Adobe Digital Marketing is seeking a talented, experienced, technically adept sales professional to join our sales team in the US. The role entails a blend of new business development, as well as the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling in a territory. In addition, you can expect to be working with the existing sales team to manage all aspects of the sales cycle; from qualification of opportunities, development of a market strategy, and coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of business. Ideally, we seek to source a candidate with experience selling Digital Analytics with a proven track record in selling to large enterprises in the US. Auto & Hi Tech background is a plus. This position reports to the AVP, Vertical Sales. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge online marketing technology, we want to hear from you.
This role will ideally be staffed from a home office in the Eastern region.
What you'll do
- Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts and renewing the Analytics book of business
- What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 3-5 years' prior experience in selling digital analytics
- ECommerce and SaaS Sales is a plus
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.5M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Technically adept, skilled solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top