Sr. Named Account Manager - Financial Services
Adobe is looking for a rare Account Executives who is responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of Adobe's Digital Marketing and Digital Media product lines. You will be part of our savvy sales team, working with Adobe customers across our Financial Services market. This includes the development of long-term relationships with healthcare customers as well as crafting account plans for new relationships. The Named Account Manager will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will be responsible for navigating through the customer's marketing, IT, and procurement organization. Your team will guide and assist customers in achieving a successful start with Adobe and help them expand the value realized from our solution. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley - and the entire US. The right fit will be, high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with prior sales experience. Do you value extraordinary benefits, and one of the best places to work in the world?
What you'll do
- We are looking for you to exceed quota targets;
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization;
- Trusted advisor - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise);
- We love someone with good Customer Acumen - Actively understands each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer;
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Reassure all accounts to become Adobe references;
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and hurdles. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and Return on Investment data to support the customer's decision process;
- Pipeline planning - Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current;
- Pipeline partnerships - Leverage and collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Use Adobe Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all Adobe offers to bear on sales pursuits;
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap;
- Support all Adobe promotions and events in the territory.
You will posses:
- Sales Excellence;
- Sell value;
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base;
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams and resources to execute winning sales;
- Utilize a standard sales model;
- Understand Adobe's competition and effectively position solutions against them;
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years with proven track record selling solutions to Marketing, IT, and LOB;
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Product & Marketing;
- Strong understanding of web technologies and SaaS;
- Creative, problem-solving approach.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top