Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you motivated by the opportunity to have a big impact? This is the team that made the business case for applying a SaaS business model to our perpetual products - a move that has been credited with driving our record high stock price. We're a high visibility group responsible for making strategic recommendations that have a significant financial impact. As such, the right candidate will find this to be a strong foundation for growth and an outstanding opportunity to have a material impact on the business!
What you'll do
We are a small, highly leveraged team that defines monetization strategy for the entire company and this particular role will be focused on opportunities within Creative Cloud. Our role is to influence the product roadmap to drive significant growth in revenues, profits, and stock price for Adobe.
We do this by driving initiatives that optimize new and existing offerings via product configuration, product line determination, offer structure, and pricing. This may involve the following activities:
- Collection, synthesis and analysis of industry and competitor data.
- Develop and conduct qualitative customer research.
- Design and complete quantitative market research including one or more of the following research methods: Build-Your-Own Conjoint, Discrete Choice Conjoint, Gabor-Granger.
- Perform statistical analysis on empirical data (sales, usage, etc)
- Develop financial models that simulate customer behavior and project costs to complete scenario analysis that estimates the impact of the proposal on market penetration, company revenues and margin.
- Develop and present business cases that articulate the strategy and return-on-investment in order to acquire and incorporate cross-functional feedback and ultimately achieve executive approval.
We also ensure smooth execution of our proposals.
- Define and drive product requirements for product roadmap and future releases to address customer needs related to the business model strategy
- Plan and coordinate operational activities required for execution, including the development of excel-based tools to facilitate the quoting and customer fulfillment process.
- Set guidelines for direct sales, develop sales plays and training as appropriate.
- Complete post-mortems to ensure proposals are successful and/or refine.
What you need to succees
We are looking for an analytical wiz with high initiative, a strategic approach, and quantitative talent.
- MBA or comparable.
- The ability to simplify the complex, quickly define core problem and frame the solution approach.
- Attention to detail balanced by comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent deck-writing, communicating, and upward-influencing skills.
- Strong EQ and leadership ability.
- Experience driving consensus in a large matrixed organization is an advantage.
- A background in strategy consulting, pricing and packaging strategy, and/or change-management are all big pluses.