Sr. Manager – SMB and Document Cloud– Digital Media Go- to-Market Analytics and Insights
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world! How? We help people bring ideas to life by crafting content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We are the ones behind the appealingly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for outstanding talent to join us.
Adobe Systems seeks a Sr. Manager - SMB and Document Cloud to join the Digital Media Go-to-Market Analytics & Insights team. This experienced group plays a pivotal role in helping drive growth via multiple acquisition channels. In this role, you will focus on identifying unlock opportunities to accelerate growth for SMB and Document Cloud via in-depth analysis of various data sets. Understand customer profile, customer behavior, customer end of end journey, especially for business customers, to optimize experience and drive growth. You will work closely with multi-functional teams including: Go-to-Market (GTM), Marketing, Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Research, and Sales.
- Provide comprehensive analysis to GTM lead and identify growth opportunities in SMB and Document Cloud
- Develop business cases for growth initiatives supported by financial modeling and market sizing, and execute with GTM lead and sales to bring concept to reality
- Present insights and recommendations to help prioritize opportunities for management in decision making and strategic planning process
- Work with GTM segment lead create important metrics and dashboards that support ongoing reporting and measure business success
- Identify operational improvements and work with multi-functional teams to lead change
- Partner with Product Marketing, GTM, Finance, Sales to drive growth strategy and plans to exceed annual and quarterly sales target for SMB and Document Cloud
- Maintain good communication with worldwide peers and partners to represent their needs in planning here at headquarters, and ensure that the impact of strategies, programs and improvements will help deliver our regional revenue goals
- Lead a team of two analysts to deliver strategic analytic projects that drive business results.
What is needed to succeed!
- Expertise in using business analytics and sales data to drive decisions and identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key program changes/enhancements.
- Superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving at all levels, ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion.
- 10+ years' experience in the field of e-commerce, strategy, or management consulting. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills in financial analysis and modeling
- An optimist, comfortable with ambiguity, passionate about helping shape the future for the best through constant improvement
- The desire and ability to advocate radical change and present supporting facts and data to back up your position.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive / Impala), experience with Apache Hadoop and related technology.
- Experience in Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power-BI
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top