Sr. Manager of Product Marketing for Enterprise Public Sector
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver phenomenal digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen!
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As Sr. Manager of Product Marketing for Enterprise Public Sector, you'll be helping to craft the business strategy for our enterprise customers within the Public Sector vertical (Federal, State & Local governments). This role will be part of a highly-engaged product marketing team responsible for owning and delivering compelling enterprise messaging and positioning, customer journeys, use cases, personas, offers, pricing, sales plays and more. We are looking for a hardworking and influential driver with outstanding product marketing skills who can take the Document Cloud story and tailor it to resonate specifically to governments and agencies. This person will connect with existing Public Sector expertise across Adobe to build specific use cases and stories for our customers, and then integrate that message back into the overall Adobe story. The ability to influence, partner with cross-functional teams, encourage and deliver results are key.
- Working alongside our Government Sales and Industry teams, cultivate relationships with stakeholders in government to better understand the government buyer personas and build our position as an inspiring leader in the space
- Work with strategy, sales, and marketing to understand and operationalize our government go-to-market plans
- Build and evolve the Document Cloud story to craft a crisp compelling story that highlights Adobe's unique capabilities and how they seek specific customer pain points in government
- Integrating the Document Cloud story into the Public Sector marketing efforts across the broader Adobe cloud portfolio
- Representing the voice of the customer to marketing and product teams to ensure a consistent, relevant customer experience and align priorities and goals
- Build out sales enablement content for supporting the government sales team, including presentations, collateral, customer stories, and more
- Partner with product management in building out government-specific features, solutions, and partnerships
- Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with the government audience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top