Sr. Manager, Market Research (Analytics & Insights)
- San Jose, CA
Would you like to be part of a team that is highly valued for bringing customer voice to support key business decisions? As a Senior Manager, Customer Insights at Adobe, you will contribute to the success of our business imperatives and customer initiatives via insights drawn from primary market research and other information sources.
You will deliver market research studies and will triangulate research findings with behavioral data and with other secondary data to surface new insights into our current and prospective customers. The insights you deliver will help us optimize marketing strategies and customer experiences, driving deep customer engagement. You will achieve this impact by leading a small team, delivering results through your individual contributions as well as those of your direct reports. You and your team will partner with our global marketing, product marketing, and go-to-market teams to drive actions.
The ideal candidate will have strong executive presence and a demonstrated ability to credibly influence and persuade business leaders and cross-functional partners. You are someone who is motivated by working at high speed, working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Consult with internal business partners to translate their key questions and knowledge gaps into timely and impactful research plans
- Lead a team of high-impact customer insight professionals
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative research efforts; manage external research vendors and demonstrate statistical and analytical techniques to derive insights.
- Champion combining survey-based data with behavioral and transactional analytics to enrich insight
- Communicate in a way that is easily understood and visually compelling, persuading partners to turn insight into action and actively work to influence the adoption of the recommendations.
- Minimum 7 years applied market research experience, preferably in high tech companies
- MBA or relevant graduate degree required
- Self-starter with a desire to tackle business problems by collaborating with both partners and peers
- Experience building, inspiring and coaching teams toward top performance
- Ambition to build broad business understanding, working in a matrixed organization to enrich insight agendas, helping our businesses drive real results
- Strong analytical skills and good intuition with numbers, connecting the dots, synthesizing disparate information sources and sometimes contradictory learning
- Proven market research know-how, including designing studies, crafting surveys, analyzing data and developing insightful reports
- Effective organization skills and the ability to handle project complexity.
- Hands-on experience with tools used in analysis of market research data is required (e.g. SPSS, Q, etc)
- Hands-on experience with tools used in analytics and data science will be a plus (e.g. SQL, R, etc)
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer! We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top