Sr. Manager, HR Operations, Technology & Data
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Manage a team of Technology & Data Operations support specialists that are responsible for data and systems support requests including handling access to Workday & ServiceNow, maintaining accurate data within Workday & ServiceNow, auditing data quality & compliance procedures, testing new functionality & reports, and trouble-shooting basic system issues.
What you'll do
- Lead all aspects of the day to day support and maintenance of Workday and ServiceNow application, including support for the semi annual release management process, operations support of the ongoing integrations and minor configuration and reporting enhancements.
- Builds global, streamlined Ops processes in partnership with HR Shared Services team, Talent Acquisition Operations, Center of Excellence (COE) teams and other members of the Insights & Technology team. This includes defining SLA's, quality metrics, and escalation paths.
- Champions continuous process improvement, and cultivates positive relationships with Employee Experience (EX) COE's.
- Partner with the EX Technology, People Analytics, and Insights Partners to align and ensure that the work of the Tech & Data Ops team has positive impact to reporting, metrics, and systems.
- Supports projects on the impact analysis of data and configuration changes to operations processes.
- Drives strategy for and the selection and implementation of vendor partners.
- Maintains relationships with vendor partners to deliver operational support.
- Reviews team audits for accuracy & timeliness.
- Certifies global compliance processes as needed.
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of management and leadership experience overseeing an HR Technology & Data operations team globally, supporting all regions.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining HR processes to achieve high quality data.
- Several years experience with Tech Ops using Workday Core HCM, Security and Recruiter. Workday Advanced Comp and HR ServiceNow experience a plus.
- Strong vendor management experience
- Excellent communications and partnering skills.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Employee Experience team plays a key role in building a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. We help drive Adobe's success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best, most authentic selves. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top