Sr. Manager, Customer Care
This position will have the responsibility for the delivery of support services of Adobe's largest and most strategic enterprise customers.
Leading a team of Customer Support specialists, this position has responsibility to ensure each team member is effectively trained and equipped to provide best-in-class customer support to SMB/Enterprise customers. This includes building a team culture of service excellence, technical credibility and efficient problem resolution to address customer concerns.
What you'll do
- Lead and manage the customer support team to build and promote a culture of service excellence.
- Work with Support leaders to benchmark, identify, implement and measure support as well as business related metrics.
- Manage your team's performance to ensure all KPIs and Service Level Agreements are met.
- People management including hiring, goal setting, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure effective workforce planning, skills and resources to enable support of expected Customer needs and call volumes.
- Where necessary, lead and engage cross-functional teams, domestically and/or globally to share and engage technical expertise and experience to support the timely delivery of business and customer needs.
- Build strong technical expertise and capability within the team.
- Develop and deliver key initiatives to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans initiatives and direction.
- Lead the engagement of all stakeholders necessary to ensure the timely management, communication and address of Customer concerns, escalations and issues.
- Participate in departmental projects and deployments of new products and services pre and post launch. Act as liaison between technical support teams, cross-functional departments.
- Act as the customer's advocate in working with internal/external teams worldwide on supportability of product and the customer's experience of using Adobe products.
What you need to succeed
- Experience leading a 24/7 or regional support team with exposure to enterprise segments in customer care or logistics.
- Deep knowledge of services operations including benchmark measures for success.
- Ability to lead by influence and work effectively in highly matrixed organizations.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically, and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting.
- Strong knowledge and experience with industry best practices, multi-channel contact center tools (CRM, CTI, Knowledge Management) and processes.
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to develop and mentor a customer service organization that can empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Experience in a customer environment is preferred.
- Language proficiency (Japanese: Native Level, English: Business Level).
- A strong leader without ego who can inspire, motivate and bridge challenges.
- Effective communicator able to deliver the leadership's vision with fidelity.
- Ability translate leadership's vision into actionable and relevant activities and initiatives.
- Ability to identify and develop talent.
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ- Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. As a leader, we look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from summer interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you happen to be in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you're attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Selecting Talent- You're on top of current and future talent needs as the business evolves because one of your key goals is to build high performing teams. You do so by adopting a rigorous approach to hiring superior talent and are intentionally inclusive to attract diversity of ideas and experiences.
- Role Modeling Check-In- We don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows continually at Adobe. We believe that careers grow when feedback is real-time, not quarterly or annual. You're an inspirational and effective coach; a leader who discusses expectations, feedback and development regularly with your direct reports. To succeed in this role, you'll need to address performance gaps early and effectively, and be open to seeking feedback from others to improve your performance and your team's.
- Leading Change- Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organizational change. You're great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly.
- Scaling the Business- You're someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You're able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance sustainable. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by promoting shared goals and driving accountability.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top