Sr. Manager, Biz Ops: Investment & Resource Management
- San Jose, CA
Adobe's IT & Reliability Engineering Team is hiring a Sr. Manager, Biz Ops: Investment & Resource Management to assist in driving the future of IT & Reliability Engineering at Adobe. This role sits in the middle of all the action! Interested in joining our team and helping shape what's next for the organization? We're seeking a high-energy candidate with proven experience in budgeting, investment planning & analysis, and delivering executive-level deliverables.
This leader will partner closely with Adobe's CIO and Office of the CIO Sr. Director and will build upon their experience in developing and leading best-in-class business planning & operations team. The individual will put the right level of financial discipline and rigor in running the IT & Reliability Engineering organization as a business including executing against strategic initiatives and enabling teams to efficiently scale the business. This is a highly influential role across the organization and requires someone with a true passion for business planning, financial management, business operations and seamless execution of strategic objectives. This role will also be responsible for building and maintaining a strong partnership with corporate finance.
What you'll do
- Establish strategy and roadmap to improve the maturity of the Biz Ops function
- Own department annual ops planning process in partnership with finance & department heads, including OpEx, CapEx and resource planning
- Analyze fiscal trends and forecasts that support annual operations planning process including
- Overlay industry and peer benchmarks to financial models that provide executive insights and advice on spend direction including Cloud spend
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to strengthen planning, spend management and operations efficiency and effectiveness
- Prioritize and efficiently implement functional improvement opportunities/initiatives with key partners
- Manage overall budget throughout the fiscal year, including headcount management in partnership with department leaders, and advise leadership on investment opportunities to accommodate shifting priorities
What you need to succeed
- 7+ years' experience running annual operational planning for large companies, including ongoing budget & resource management
- Project management, leadership and influencing skills to provide effective oversight of the Biz Ops function
- Experience leading, running and participating in cross-functional projects
- Advanced skills with excel, analytics, and financial modeling tools
- Expertise in financial modeling and key finance reporting including cash flow analysis
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top