Sr Machine Learning Research Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe
Adobe Research (research.adobe.com) is pleased to announce an opening for a machine learning research engineer in the Creative Intelligence Lab (CIL) in Seattle. Responsibilities include working closely with researchers, engineers, user experience designers, and product managers to invent software prototypes for next-generation video interaction and understanding. You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with world-class researchers (scientists and engineers) within Adobe Research and across the company.
- Help create, build, test, and deploy novel video interaction and processing algorithms.
- Have an impact on shipping applications with millions of users.
- Learn from your peers and grow into new opportunities.
- Help define this new effort from the start.
How can you participate? We're looking for a Full Stack ML Engineer, with a good blend of science and engineering skills, and with experience of working with video. An experienced engineer with a proven track record of solving critical engineering problems through strong analytical/quantitative and engineering skills. A hands-on person who has strong technical and communication skills and can provide innovative technical solutions promptly. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in a great company. Join us!
- Build and develop performant, maintainable, and scalable features across complete ML pipeline
- Collaborate with architects, product management and work with an engineering-focused, iterative team to build and establish product requirements
- Quickly prototype new demos and systems for interacting with video
- Engineer across platforms, including mobile, web, and desktop
- Build systems on top of existing ML algorithms across Adobe's own platforms, as well as third-party APIs
- Iterate and prototype rapidly
- Significant experience in building and training robust, complex machine-learning systems.
- Excellent at collaborating with a team to get work done.
- Comfortable both building prototypes from scratch and writing maintainable code inside large existing codebases.
- You have shared your code with others to help them achieve a related task.
- 1+ years of experience with deep learning and generative models.
- PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field, or Masters with additional experience.
- Ability to write efficient, clean, and reusable code in Python and C++.
- Familiarity with modern deep learning frameworks.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top