Sr. Internal Auditor
- San Jose, CA
The candidate will be located in Adobe's San Jose Headquarters and a member of Adobe's Risk Advisory Assurance Services (RAAS) team reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, RAAS. The candidate will work with the RAAS Team to plan, perform and manage Sales, Partners, Operational Audits and Advisory Projects, including Adobe's Sales Processes, Programs, Channel Partners, Operations etc.
In particular, he/she will review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of key processes, Adobe's international operations, general business processes, external regulatory (e.g. FCPA, Anti-Trust) and statutory requirements, and adherence to Corporate Policies and Practices. He/She will ensure proper identification and disposition of issues that have potential operational, financial and compliance risk implications to the company.
The candidate will interact with internal customers and Adobe's external partners for the purpose of creating and executing audit plans, analyzing problems, developing improvement opportunities and/or corrective actions, building consensus and support solutions implementation. He/she will monitor management's completion of committed action plans to ensure follow through and closure of identified risks.
The candidate will be responsible for developing, documenting, completing and maintaining audit plans, scoping documents and work papers, resolving review notes and generating audit reports per established audit standards. The candidate will also prepare, review and support presentations made to various levels of management in Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal and Accounting.
This position cultivates working relationships with international and corporate office management in a consultative role regarding risk mitigation and internal controls management. This position requires the willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time and at times with relatively short notice and flexible to work hours in order to meet deadlines, as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales, operational, financial audit/attestation in a Big Four firm or large global public company, combination of both preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE is required.
- Knowledge and experience in financial and/or operational auditing required with the ability to construct well-targeted audit reports within the context of business/industry operations/practices.
- Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Experience in international company operations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top