Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe XD is the experience design platform where teams create the world's best experiences at scale, powered by the leader in creative tools. With customers around the world, we are looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager. As part of the XD Product Marketing team you will work closely with all our cross-functional partners across Product, Growth, Go to Market, and Lifecycle Marketing.
The ideal candidate is
- Customer obsessed - Tackle complex product challenges and find elegant solutions to avoid making them our user's and partner's problems.
- Analytical - Do you live and breathe data? Do you know how to find the data needed and turn it into a story, looking out for when data can help and when it can mislead?
- "Business Driver" attitude - Biased toward action, a collaborator, a master simplifier, and seeker of clarity and delivery.
What you will do:
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition, engagement and retention that balances investing in channels across all mediums: SEO, SEM, social, content, and email.
- Partner with key business teams - Marketing, Growth and Product - to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual business goals.
- Deliver actionable insights across online and offline channels.
- A/B Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle.
What you will need to succeed:
- BS/BA with 5+ years growth marketing in fast-growing technology companies
- A deep understanding of performance marketing, content strategy and analytics. A data driven strategist who has a track record of driving growth marketing programs informed by analytics and results.
- Understanding of digital business models and how to test and optimize customer experiences to deliver results.
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues.
- The desire and ability to take a stand and advocate a course of action, communicating supporting facts and data to back up your position.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, at all levels.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top