Sr Financial Analyst
This position will be in the thick of analyzing and consolidating the entire company proﬁtability picture for senior leadership. Our work frequently ends up directly in front of Board members, the CEO and his staff, and on earnings calls and analyst presentations. Our scope of responsibility spans diverse tasks such as complex scenario modeling, training/process orchestration for the entire FP&A community, next-generation process improvements, and facilitation of critical high-level planning discussions among senior leaders. As such, this highly-visible role will require a seasoned analytical thinker who can jump from detail-oriented precision to problem solving and effective communication across a wide range of audiences. This individual will need a strong internal drive and a track record of sound judgment to be successful in an environment filled with ambiguity and rapid change.
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of quarterly ﬁnancial Board of Directors package for executive management and weekly P&L outlook distributed to executive management.,
- Consolidation of financial data for quarterly financial forecast, reviews and annual budgeting cycles.
- Provide tactical support to for quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work alongside Finance Lead on project management of Anaplan enhancements, model maintenance, testing and prioritizing enhancements asks.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and analysis as needed, such as: FX impact on the business, headcount-driven expense targets by EVP, assisting in benchmarking and deep-dive projects.
- Maintain content on the FP&A intranet site.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization and automation to scale processes and analysis and partnering with IT/Finance Systems/Finance Lead on dashboards.
- Building and maintaining various planning models such as fully-allocated internal income statements by line of business.
Requirements and Desired Qualiﬁcations:
- Advanced proﬁciency in Microsoft Excel and experience in efﬁciently designing and maintaining complex models is mandatory.
- Well-developed analytical and strategic thinking skills with a bias toward independently crafting order and innovative solutions out of ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail when necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to summarize and convey key information in an effective manner to wide range of audience.
- Solid knowledge of ﬁnancial fundamentals and ﬁnancial systems / processes.
- A team player who can work closely with peers across FP&A, Center of Excellence, Finance Systems, Treasury, Accounting, and IT.
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting; CPA/MBA preferred. 5-7 years of FP&A or related experience.
- Experience in software industry and understanding of related ﬁnance and accounting issues would be a plus.
- Tableau, Anaplan, SAP, TM1, experience would be a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top