Sr Finance Manager, Subscriber Retention
- San Jose, CA
- Drive vision and scope on retention forecasting/planning
- Business partner with retention improvement program leadership
- Ongoing ownership of near term (in-quarter, weekly) attrition churn forecast and long-term (multi-year) for A.com, Reseller, and App Store routes to market.
- Performance analysis and executive reporting for all financial churn KPIs (billable base, cancel attempts, customer support & account management save-rates, payment failure & recovery rates, winback rates).Weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence.
- Drive automation & technology adoption to drive scale & accuracy into subscriber churn forecasting
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top