Sr Finance Manager
In Adobe, FP&A organization propels the business through data-driven forecast, provides influential insights and drives efficiency. It's an exciting time at Adobe, and this position will play a critical role in driving change, implementing best practices, and challenging status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you will do:
- Drive planning & reporting processes for the entire FP&A across Adobe
- Own Adobe P&L and drive annual budgeting, weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting, and financial modeling to support earnings.
- Develop and consolidate financial reporting and analysis including quarterly results package for various executive financial reviews.
- Develop rolling financial forecast process
- Prepare CFO presentations for Financial analyst meetings and Board of Director meetings.
- Determine appropriate process, methodology, variables and modeling techniques to develop and deliver forecasts
- Develop key highlights/KPIs to drive business performance and track growth initiatives
- Seek efficiencies in processes, designing for scale and flexibility
- Partner with Finance Systems and Center of Excellence team to refine data systems and tools to track performance, provide reporting solutions and enhance operational insights.
- Be extremely curious with strong desire to drive issues to root cause, such as in the explanation of key variances between actuals and plans/forecasts
- Manage and mentor two senior financial analysts that will help with consolidated reporting
What you need to succeed:
- Solid understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Strong analytical skills, efficient, self-motivated with the ability to follow through and implement process improvement in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills to articulate key business and financial impact
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in Tableau and PowerBI are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 10 years of FP&A (or related) experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top