Sr Experience Designer, Document Cloud
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe Design is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud design team, crafting experiences for the next generation of document management! You'll work closely with product managers, engineers, product marketing, and user researchers to design and deliver an outstanding e-signature solution.
What you'll be working on
- Design next-generation e-signature and digital workflow solutions that allow individuals and businesses to fill, sign, and manage agreements anywhere and on any device.
- Define strategy and vision for products and experiences.
- Translate complex design problems, user needs, and research findings into practical design solutions.
- Facilitate design sprints and use design thinking methodologies (service blueprints, journey mapping, personas, etc.) to problem solve and build alignment across work partners.
- Collaborate closely with designers to define and align on design principles and visual patterns.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- Seek and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and optimally produce multiple highly polished and professional finished work under tight timelines.
- Conduct primary and secondary research, such as competitive reviews, expert reviews, user interviews, and usability testing throughout the design process.
- Build compelling presentation decks/videos and present designs to varying audiences of size and roles.
- Support development throughout the implementation process.
What you'll bring to the team
- A hardworking experience designer with a 5+ year track record of critical thinking and great designs that meet user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
- BA/BFA degree in HCI or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Breadth as a designer, versatile in both visual & interaction design.
- History of close collaboration with design, product, and engineering teams.
- A problem solver who thinks holistically and doesn't shy away from complexity. You are deeply empathetic and driven to build valuable and meaningful experiences for customers.
- Experience with leading projects throughout the product development cycle.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design, After Effects or similar tools.
- Experience in both business and consumer product design.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design builds tools that amplifies the world's ability to build and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top