Sr. Event Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Help Adobe deliver outstanding, best-in class events, conferences and tradeshows that excite and delight our creative customers across Europe. We're looking for a creative thinking, high-performing candidate with a passion for technology and experience in exhibition or conference marketing.
As a key member of the European Brand Experience team, you should be an innovative leader, with vision and single-mindedness, and be willing to work hard to help Adobe build a strong vibrant brand. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be a quality fanatic, can effectively manage agencies, and be a strong teammate with the ability to lead multiple projects.
The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of European event marketing strategies and tactical plans that generate ticket sales, leads for sponsorship, and growth of the brand internationally.
What you'll do
• Drive the ideation, development and production of creative event concepts
• Project manage events to deliver on time and within budget
• Devise ticketing strategies and tactics to ensure revenue goals are achieved
• Collaborate with multiple business leaders across the company to translate business needs into unique brand experiences
• Actively team up with external experts (Artists, Copywriters, Influencers, etc) to help develop fresh, culturally relevant, and unique creations
• Work with a pan-European marketing team, plus external agencies to deliver plans
• Lead the event development process, including pitch development and creative concepting through to execution
• Deliver all work with the clear goal to delight customers and internal partners alike, driving and measuring its impact
• Support the team in defining and executing priorities, balancing day-to-day prioritization and setting long term strategies
What you need to succeed
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• A minimum of 8 years event marketing experience, conference organisation-tech industry experience is a plus
• A conceptual thinker with a keen business sense and deep understanding of attendee engagement and motivators
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills, and the ability to start with a big idea and move it through project completion
• Excellent at working quickly, efficiently, and well organised
• Excellent attention to detail and monitoring key measures
• Effective at learning and growing from experience
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills for all levels
• A high-level of self-motivation, an innovative approach to problem-solving and a 'can do' attitude
• Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
• Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
• Passionate about the world of events and creating memorable, outstanding experiences
• Some knowledge of HTML and design packages such as Photoshop and InDesign are ideal
• Native / Fluent English, Fluent in German or French is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top