Sr. Engineering Manager, Financial Systems
- Lehi, UT
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe!
Adobe IT is a part of the Cloud Tech (CT) organization. IT exists to "Unleash the true potential of everyone to deliver outstanding experiences." This includes:
- Delivering Enterprise, Employee and Data services and solutions
- Running end-to-end operations for resiliency, reliability, redundancy
- Running IT as a Business by being architecture driven and driving continuous improvement
The Enterprise Solution Services team's primary mission is to Imagine, Architect, Craft and Lead the Applications that empower Adobe's business. This organization is responsible for Marketing, Sales, Legal, Commerce, Finance, and Customer Support applications. Within this team, the Commerce and Finance Services team is looking for a technical leader to drive the Finance and Procurement IT portfolio within the Cloud Tech. organization. In this role, you will be responsible for technology strategy, planning and implementation of solutions supporting financial business processes encompassing Treasury, Corporate Accounting, Procurement, FP&A, Revenue Recognition, COPA, Tax, Legal, Procurement and Audit.
Who you are:
- You can work both independently and in a collaborative, team environment
- A leader and a catalyst of agility - nimble in implementing ideas, data driven in evaluating the results, and unafraid to change the course when needed
- As a leader, you have a keen sense of self-awareness; you encourage teams to greatness with compassion and mindfulness of your impact on others
- You're great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly
- You are a mentor and provide coaching as needed to cultivate a culture of accountability, innovation and collaboration
- Stay ahead of current trends in IT to ensure the most effective use of technologies and strategies
- Develop and drive execution technology strategies across Adobe's business units and within Cloud Tech.
- The implementation & operation of applications in the Finance & Procurement portfolio (SAP ECC, RAR, FICA, COPA, Vistex, Ariba, Aravo, Concur, GTE, etc)
- You will transform IT Finance and Procurement to support Adobe's rapid revenue growth; engineer highly resilient systems and as a service owner, be accountable for availability and scalability of services
- 15+ years' software development experience in designing, implementing and supporting business applications for Finance
- Business or technical undergraduate and Master's degrees
- Experienced working on multi-functional programs operating in a cloud and SaaS environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing SaaS business environment
- Bring deep business process knowledge in the areas of Financial Accounting, Management Reporting, FP&A, integration with Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Manufacturing and Project Systems; SAP Cost Center, Profit Center accounting, Profitability Analysis and Product Costing, Hyperion Planning
- Technical knowledge of finance modules in SAP ECC; RAR & S4 Hana knowledge preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top