Sr. Computer Scientist UI, Adobe Target
- Bucharest, Romania
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Computer Scientist UI for our team!
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, measurement, optimization, and improvement of software, new products, and code libraries across platforms.
- Partners with multi-functional experts (Product Management, Design, etc.) to determine customer focused solutions.
- Uses best practices, articulates ideas, & markets them across team and organization. Promotes a culture of continuous learning.
- Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
- Uses appropriate & meaningful programming languages and technologies, writes code, tests & deploys to meet business requirements.
- Communicates clearly with the team and management to define & achieve goals.
- Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven expertise in Java, OOP Principals, clean Design and Design Patterns
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 design principles and techniques and demonstrable experience in building world-class, consumer web application interfaces
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good knowledge of one or more of client side MV* frameworks like Backbone.js, React.js, etc. and libraries like JQuery, Underscore, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Less, Sass, etc.
- Experience with at least one templating engine such as Handlebars, Moustache or similar
- Familiarity with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis
- Experience building responsive, elegant and scalable web applications; understand cross-browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Strong experience with Data management, including APIs, REST, JSON, etc.
- Interfacing to server- side services with some knowledge of how a server system would be implemented (node.js, JSP, etc.)
- Experience with web-page optimization, I18N, AMP
- Proficient with accessibility standards
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Experience in setting up & running dependency and scaffolding tools like Grunt and Webpack
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top