Sr Computer Scientist- Creative Cloud Education
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences through tools that make, manage, measure, and monetize content. As we look to the future, we see a world where many of the jobs today will no longer exist in 25 years and where creativity becomes the key to success. We must aggressively innovate to unlock creativity in and out of the classroom, and address the creative needs of the next generation.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are passionate about education and preparing the next generation for a fast-changing, evolving future.
What you'll do
Adobe is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Creative Cloud platform engineering team to lead the charge for delivering a guided journey for youth, wherever they are creating or consuming content. At the heart of the role is leveraging existing Creative Cloud surfaces and services, and building new ones to provide an end-to-end personalized experience that delights educators and young creators.
Our mission is to nurture creativity, so we win hearts and minds in the next generation.
You'll work with some of the best designers, product managers and engineers to integrate with 3rd party content partners, extend current Adobe ecosystems to education, and integrate with existing LMS platforms.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years proven experience in building and deploying API-centric complex web applications
- Experience with building RESTful Services/APIs (Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or similar framework)
- Experience building backend components for web applications
- A good eye for usability and visual aesthetics and ability to learn more
- Focus on data-driven decision making and learning by experimentation
- A focus on Quality. Write your own unit tests, integration tests and champion quality interested in working in a lean/adaptive environment
- Familiarity with Google classroom API will be a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top