Sr. Computer Scientist
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The opportunity :
Our team leads all aspects of data architecture, data engineering, insights and analytics across Creative Cloud and large parts of Digital Media. We are looking for a Principal Engineer/Scientist to join the team! We are looking for a candidate that is a problem solver, is creative and hardworking and can work independently as well as collaboratively.
What you'll do :
- Design and develop full stack applications with an emphasis on designing intuitive and delightful user experiences.
- Develop responsive, low latency, high volume big data systems powering experience intelligence.
- Build amazing UX client side apps with React or other JS frameworks!
- Build reusable APIs for client/user facing apps in Node.js, Java
- Write tests and documentation as you implement features with your team
- Build cloud based services for massive scalability
What you'll need to succeed :
- BS, MS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum eight years of full stack development experience
- Reusable API development using Java, Node.js, Python, C++
- Working with REST-based APIs, Webhooks, etc
- Experience building cloud based services for scalability (ex. AWS, Google Cloud Functions, Azure)
- Server-side languages & frameworks (ex. Java, Scala, Ruby on Rails)
- Relational and NoSQL Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Web servers (Node.js, Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc)
- Experience building and maintaining SOA
- Experience interacting with APIs and databases using NodeJS
- Deep Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (GraphQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Consulting, Start-up, Experience Cloud background, machine learning are plus
Back to top