Sr. Computer Scientist, Algos, Adobe Target
- Bucharest, Romania
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking for a Sr. Computer Scientist who will be responsible for the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, measurement, optimization, and improvement of software, new products, and code libraries across platforms.
- Partners with multi-functional experts (Product Management, Design, etc.) to determine customer focused solutions.
- Uses standard methodologies, articulates ideas, & markets them across team and organization. Promotes a culture of continuous learning.
- Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
- Uses appropriate & meaningful programming languages and technologies, writes code, tests & deploys to meet business requirements.
- Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team.
- Prototype new approaches and production solutions at scale.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis, to develop data imputation algorithms, and optimize performance of data retrieval and machine learning systems.
What you will need to succeed:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience crafting and developing web or software applications
- Proven expertise in Java, OOP Principals and Design Patterns
- Proven expertise in crafting and developing scalable and resilient applications
- Unending curiosity, thoroughness, tenacity and focus on quickly crafting and building complex software systems with great quality to solve customer problems
- Have a good sense of organization to set expectations and keep deliverables on a timeline, with the ability to document, communicate and justify all technology decisions and directions.
- Clarity around ML fundamentals like Probability theory, Statistics, Bayesian Approach, Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement learning, Linear Models, Decision trees, Neural Networks etc.
- Having a strong background in machine learning, with experience and expertise in personalized machine learning algorithms, especially recommender systems.
- Extensive experience in following web technologies: J2EE, XML, AWS Technologies, Web Services, REST, JSON, Casandra, MySQL, Spring Boot, Junit, TestNG, Spring, Docker, GraphQL
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like New Relic, Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana etc is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipeline is a plus
- Familiarity with Big Data stacks like Hadoop, Spark and Yarn
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top