Sr. Computer Scientist, Adobe AdCloud
- Bucharest, Romania
The Adobe Advertising Cloud is the first end-to-end independent advertising and data management solution that spans traditional TV and digital formats, simplifying what has been a complex and fragmented process for the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a Computer Scientist who will be responsible for the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, measurement, optimization, and improvement of software, new products, and code libraries across platforms.
- Partners with multi-functional experts (Product Management, Design, etc.) to determine customer focused solutions.
- Uses best practices, articulates ideas, & markets them across team and organization. Promotes a culture of continuous learning.
- Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
- Uses appropriate & meaningful programming languages and technologies, writes code, tests & deploys to meet business requirements.
- Communicates clearly with the team and management to define & achieve goals.
- Prototype new approaches and produce solutions at scale.
- Perform on-call activities, on rotation with the rest of the team
What you'll need to be successful:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Proven expertise in designing and developing scalable, maintainable, performant and resilient application
- Experience in designing and implementing micro-services and RESTful services
- Unending curiosity, thoroughness, tenacity and focus on quickly designing and building complex software systems with great quality to solve customer problems
- Have a good sense of organization to set expectations and keep deliverables on a timeline, with the ability to document, communicate and justify all technology decisions and directions.
- Solid experience with OOD and processes for development and testing
- Experience with best practices for writing code that is maintainable and secure
- Problem solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem
- Ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness both in testing and code development
- Experience in working with infrastructure, I.e. cloud providers, containers, orchestrators, VM/Bare metal deployments
- Working with Kubernetes
- Scala and Spark knowledge
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, MapReduce, Kafka); operational experience with these
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top